It can also turn your computer into a zombie system, sending spam e-mail messages to your contacts and far beyond. Your system can also be used to store data, such as e-mail lists, personal information or illegal images.
some actions that can help you against spyware:
- Keep Windows up-to-date by setting up automatic updates in the control panel.
- Install an anti-virus software package and keep it updated at all times.The most popular brands include NNorton, McAfee
- Don't download shareware from unknown sources.
- Install a firewall
- If a virus alert appears on your screen as you visit a Web site, don't click on it, infact close the window.
- Never open an e-mail attachment if you're uncertain of its source.
If you will follow these instruction , no virus or spyware, malware, virus, or torjan can affect your PC.It is rightly said PRECAUTION IS BETTER THAN TREATMENT.
Did you enjoy the post???
Why don't you leave a comment or subscribe to the RSS feed or receive the latest information delivered to your mail.