LG Optimus Z Specifications:
* 3.5-inch WVGA (800 x 480 pixels) “Hyper” HD LCD display.
* 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and 5 megapixel autofocus camera.
* Google Android 2.1 OS, upgradeable to Android 2.2 Froyo by December 2010.
* Phone interface on PC’s display via Bluetooth or cable.
* Drag & Shake function for sharing files between smartphones.
* Support T-DMB mobile TV (Korea), Dolby Mobile and DivX.
* Two powerful 1,350mAh Li-Ion batteries deliver long battery life.
* Pre-loaded with over 100 of the most popular apps in Korea.
LG Optimus Z will be first available in South Korean market via SK Telecom and KT and supposed to be available globally in a while.
Thanks for Stopping by Tech75. You can leave a comment to let me know your feedback and can also subscribe to the RSS feeds for regular updates.