Add Watermark using Photoshop
1. Open Photoshop. Go to File > New , to open a new canvas.
2. Click on File >;Open . Select the image to which you want to add a watermark. You can also drag and drop the images to the photoshop window.
3. Similary open the watermark image also.
4. Copy the watermark image by pressing cntr+ C and paste it on the main image, by pressing cntr+ V
|Fig: Watermarking Image Procedure|
6. Adjust the size of the watermark logo and paste it to a desired position on the image.
That all , now your image is protected. Now who so ever uses your image you will easily recognise your image.
Thanks for Stopping by Tech75. You can leave a comment to let me know your feedback and can also subscribe to the RSS feeds for regular updates.