Filters are a unique feature in Gmail that enables user to manage the mails better than before. Now you can personalize the way you see the incoming emails while creating a filter and you can automatically add label, star, archive, or forward it on basis of the personalization you have done.
Creating a filter in Gmail
- Log on to your Gmail account.
- Click on setting > filters > Create a new filter
- Enter the criteria for making the filter.
Like you want to manage all the mails from Cisco then enter email from which you are getting mails in the From Field
If you want to add more emails address in the filter use the bar(|) symbol to separate the two email.
- Click on Test Search to see all the matched emails and then click on next
- Now select the action that you want to apply on the emails for this Filter. You can choose more than one option in this. Now click on Create Filter button.
Thanks for Stopping by Tech75. You can leave a comment to let me know your feedback and can also subscribe to the RSS feeds for regular updates.